Important Kit Notes
*IMPORTANT*: GM is producing several knuckle/control arm configurations in 2014-2018 models trucks. Cast Steel control arm equipped models will require the "Cast Steel Control Arm" kit. Stamped Steel and Aluminum control arm equipped models will require the "Aluminum Control Arm" kit. Be sure to verify which factory control arms your truck has before ordering by referecing our help images when customizing your kit.
1. Requires frame bracket modification
2. Requires differential modification to clear electric power steering
3. Vehicles came from the factory with several knuckle/control arm configurations requiring specific kit selections. Be sure to reference the important notes and images above to determine the correct control arm selection for your application.
4. Will not fit MagneRide magnetic ride control equipped models.
5. Factory 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference.
6. All wheel drive models require drive line modification.
7. IMPORTANT! When selecting BDS Upper Control Arms, they will only work on vehicles equipped with OE CAST STEEL CONTROL ARMS.