Important Kit Notes
1. Requires exhaust modification.
2. Special tool (Kent Moore Tools Part #J-36202-A) required to unload/load torsion bars. Not available through BDS.
3. Requires frame bracket modification and differential mount modification.
4. Not recommended for long box extended cab models due to crossmember interference.
5. All models equipped with auto-trac may require a new front driveshaft. The auto-trac New Process 246 transfer case can be identified by the silver dollar sized plaque on the rear of the transfer case that reads "NP246". The dash mounted display will display the Auto 4WD symbol. NP243 is not auto-trac.
6. Aftermarket wheels required. (see chart in back)
7. System will not work on some '88-'95 vehicles equipped with spindle mounted front ABS sensor.
8. Traction bars will not work on regular cab, short box models.