Important Kit Notes
1. Removal of the factory block is required.
2. Installation of the rear block kit will result in a "pre-runner" look with the rear of the vehicle 2" lower than the front. To get a level stance you must upgrade to the rear leaf spring option.
3. These trucks were manufactured with and without top mounted overload springs on the rear leaf springs. A top mounted overload is an extra leaf separate from the pack that set above the main leaf. You will need to identify which you have before ordering.
4. If your vehicle is equipped with a carrier bearing, you will need to order 123402 in the options section.
5. Although extremely rare, front driveline vibration may occur.
6. Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models.
7. U-bolts will not fit dually models.
8. Dropped pitman arm will not fit 10 lug wide track F350 models.