Important Kit Notes
1. These trucks were manufactured with and without top mounted overload springs on the rear leaf springs. A top mounted overload is an extra leaf separate from the pack that set above the main leaf. You will need to identify which you have before ordering.
2. If your vehicle is equipped with a carrier bearing, you will need to order 123402 in the accessories section.
3. Removal of factory block required.
4. Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models.
5. U-bolts will not fit dually models.
6. Dropped pitman arm will not fit 10 lug widetrack F350 models.